Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Willio [QUIT]

Go down 
+10
Silas_Buck
Drew
mike_grizzly
David Easton
Nick_G
Lisa_Smith
SteTwigg
D-T
ancecel
Willio
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chuck
LT
LT

Willio [QUIT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Ye Willio is a true G, been here always even when everyone was inactive in wars and shit, he be sitting alone online.
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:12 pm

willio i agree with ya, everyone has there Bad day, plus i dont think Willio did it before, But the way how you left, we got to think over.
So shit like this dont happen in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa
Toretto McKaul
LT
LT

PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:21 pm

we will talk willio
Back to top Go down
http://waytoomany.com
JoelXDooM
Associate
Associate

PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:19 pm

This shit is mad disrespect. I know grizz and my self and some other members have NEVER even thought of leaving Mag C, through all the bullshit, the whole about almost 2 years now, I have never quit.

And you all just fucking leave when it starts to get rough, cause yall want the easy road with all this shit. Granted I don't get on much, but thats because I work 2 jobs and have a band. I still try to get on when I can.

But some of you need to man the **** up when it comes to this shit.

Back to top Go down
Nick_G
Recruit
Recruit
Nick_G

PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:29 pm

JoelXDooM wrote:
This shit is mad disrespect. I know grizz and my self and some other members have NEVER even thought of leaving Mag C, through all the bullshit, the whole about almost 2 years now, I have never quit.

And you all just fucking leave when it starts to get rough, cause yall want the easy road with all this shit. Granted I don't get on much, but thats because I work 2 jobs and have a band. I still try to get on when I can.

But some of you need to man the **** up when it comes to this shit.

Word up.
Back to top Go down
Willio
Officers
Officers

PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:54 pm

aight T, dont mind me in the silas buck fam list, and after wensday ill be on a trip to Tenerife spain doin try outs, ill be back on Monay 7
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:58 pm

post it in the vacation willio.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa
SteTwigg
Officers
Officers
SteTwigg

PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Chuck wrote:
Ye Willio is a true G, been here always even when everyone was inactive in wars and shit, he be sitting alone online.

word!
Back to top Go down
ancecel
Officers
Officers
ancecel

PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:45 pm

another wow for me.
Back to top Go down
http://weedroom.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willio [QUIT]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2