Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Willio [QUIT]

Go down 
+10
Silas_Buck
Drew
mike_grizzly
David Easton
Nick_G
Lisa_Smith
SteTwigg
D-T
ancecel
Willio
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Willio
Officers
Officers

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:57 am

i been workin alot for MagC, takin many of my irl hours, i dont think this was fair so im leavin, only want to say i had a very good moments in magc , now lets see if t and eeffin keep magc alive, do your best, sorry NIck, Jenny,Jack and the rest of magc, now, ill be workin on creatin a new fam, peace
Back to top Go down
ancecel
Officers
Officers
ancecel

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:59 am

Another WOW for today.
Back to top Go down
http://weedroom.webs.com
D-T

D-T

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:40 am

Willio, me, Maya, Jake Collins, Drew Ferron and lots of Mags quit, cuz no one wants Effin to lead i guess, griz's fault.

peace
Back to top Go down
SteTwigg
Officers
Officers
SteTwigg

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:52 am

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON REALLY!!!!
Back to top Go down
SteTwigg
Officers
Officers
SteTwigg

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:01 am

well, magc need chris bell back really, i left too
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:06 am

WoW sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa
Nick_G
Recruit
Recruit
Nick_G

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:26 am

wow,I will miss you (no homo),and what the ****? Eff is leadin now?
Back to top Go down
David Easton
Recruit
Recruit

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:36 am

i left too
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:08 pm

peace to all yall **** *** niggas. Yeah it is my fault and yall dont like effin to lead you but none of you try harder than ben to help this crew out. None of you see what goes on in the leaders forum. And willio, you ma bro and all, but this is a **** *** move just cause you got deranked you leaving??? **** SHIT NIGGA! ANd you say its not fair??? ya reason for leaving "cause im not lt anymore" and you shouldnt be. NO offense but you are weak bro. You did all the mass recruiting bringin any and everyone into the crew. And im sure you will do it for the fam you bout to start up. Nigga you got war scarred and thought if we had 100 niggas in the fam that the fam woudl just be the shitt. How many times i say stor recruitng, there too much to o handle. And all of a sudden there are complaint on szr forums about our members. How is it i come back and NO ONE uses vent??? which at the time was an important rule which you didnt seem to understand why. Bro i wasnt disrespectign you by deranking you. I was thinkin about the fam. Man if i was boss i would have been deranked you, and ranked up Ben. I wanted Ben as LT for a while but shit with ben goes back to days you cvan never recall in MagC man. You see the shit and suggestions in officers room. You see how much he do care for the crew. Yall weak *** niggas who quittin cause Ben is an LT can go head and leave but know i lost all kinds of respect for you and wont forget. Also dylan . . . who didnt know you would quit once you seen Willio leave. l o to the l foloowing *** nigga. ON some real shit, i never liked you in the crew anyway bro. Just used you for them mats , you were in cause willio bougt you in. You were never MagC like. You cool and whatever just you dont fit the mold, you're a follower, thats real talk dont get mad, it is what it is...and david, as far as i seen you been left bro. I hardly see you, so there was no need in you even postin here, and Cuz yeah cause of all the shit that go on in the officers room. IDK maybe ill unlock it so you all can see the shit being talked about in the leaders forum so yall can see the typs of leader Ben is. I think that most of you just see him not liking alot, but he def care for magc and have what it take to fix the crew if only the crew would trust him. Jonas, you right bout that but it dont have to be Bell, just someone who woul lead the crew and understand what THAT would take. But to leave cause of that??? dot dot dot, gon miss you bro, jake quit, haha, maya quit....Drew quit??? well who the hell was he?? i dont know that dude. It dont matter, willio is not a good fit to run MagC and i would like to say had the most part in destroying the fam. No offense but it happens i guess. Adn to show how much of a leader willio is, have yall noticed how when i came back, willio fell back??? Alothough i tried to make it clear to the city and the fam that i "felt" as a subordinate to Willio. Atleast up uintil i got fed up with the way some things were goin and thats when i just put myself on the same rank as "the other LT" but since then , willio kind of faded. Anyway i cant make you guys want to stay or really know ya true intentions for leaving, sorry if i burnt some bridges from this rage post, but i wish yall good luck, and you too Willio with ya fam (as im sure you arent makin a dumb immature fam) Im just pissed, (not shocked as i expected this sort of) that shit went down like this. To yall who stayed, good luck bros and trust Willio and Toretto and ill see yall when i see yall. Get at me on the PMs

-Griz
Back to top Go down
D-T

D-T

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:27 pm

mike_grizzly wrote:
peace to all yall **** *** niggas. Yeah it is my fault and yall dont like effin to lead you but none of you try harder than ben to help this crew out. None of you see what goes on in the leaders forum. And willio, you ma bro and all, but this is a **** *** move just cause you got deranked you leaving??? **** SHIT NIGGA! ANd you say its not fair??? ya reason for leaving "cause im not lt anymore" and you shouldnt be. NO offense but you are weak bro. You did all the mass recruiting bringin any and everyone into the crew. And im sure you will do it for the fam you bout to start up. Nigga you got war scarred and thought if we had 100 niggas in the fam that the fam woudl just be the shitt. How many times i say stor recruitng, there too much to o handle. And all of a sudden there are complaint on szr forums about our members. How is it i come back and NO ONE uses vent??? which at the time was an important rule which you didnt seem to understand why. Bro i wasnt disrespectign you by deranking you. I was thinkin about the fam. Man if i was boss i would have been deranked you, and ranked up Ben. I wanted Ben as LT for a while but shit with ben goes back to days you cvan never recall in MagC man. You see the shit and suggestions in officers room. You see how much he do care for the crew. Yall weak *** niggas who quittin cause Ben is an LT can go head and leave but know i lost all kinds of respect for you and wont forget. Also dylan . . . who didnt know you would quit once you seen Willio leave. l o to the l foloowing *** nigga. ON some real shit, i never liked you in the crew anyway bro. Just used you for them mats , you were in cause willio bougt you in. You were never MagC like. You cool and whatever just you dont fit the mold, you're a follower, thats real talk dont get mad, it is what it is...and david, as far as i seen you been left bro. I hardly see you, so there was no need in you even postin here, and Cuz yeah cause of all the shit that go on in the officers room. IDK maybe ill unlock it so you all can see the shit being talked about in the leaders forum so yall can see the typs of leader Ben is. I think that most of you just see him not liking alot, but he def care for magc and have what it take to fix the crew if only the crew would trust him. Jonas, you right bout that but it dont have to be Bell, just someone who woul lead the crew and understand what THAT would take. But to leave cause of that??? dot dot dot, gon miss you bro, jake quit, haha, maya quit....Drew quit??? well who the hell was he?? i dont know that dude. It dont matter, willio is not a good fit to run MagC and i would like to say had the most part in destroying the fam. No offense but it happens i guess. Adn to show how much of a leader willio is, have yall noticed how when i came back, willio fell back??? Alothough i tried to make it clear to the city and the fam that i "felt" as a subordinate to Willio. Atleast up uintil i got fed up with the way some things were goin and thats when i just put myself on the same rank as "the other LT" but since then , willio kind of faded. Anyway i cant make you guys want to stay or really know ya true intentions for leaving, sorry if i burnt some bridges from this rage post, but i wish yall good luck, and you too Willio with ya fam (as im sure you arent makin a dumb immature fam) Im just pissed, (not shocked as i expected this sort of) that shit went down like this. To yall who stayed, good luck bros and trust Willio and Toretto and ill see yall when i see yall. Get at me on the PMs

-Griz

MagC isn't MagC without Willio
Back to top Go down
Drew
Outsider
Outsider
Drew

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:33 pm

Yea...
Back to top Go down
Silas_Buck

Silas_Buck

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:27 pm

Chill ,its just game,there are good and bad timezz..
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:40 pm

dylan you dont even know what magC is bro. real talk. check out the old videos and pic from magC of the past and tell me the magc now is anything near like that
Back to top Go down
Toretto McKaul
LT
LT
Toretto McKaul

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:40 pm

i am still here idk why kids /quitfaction...disrespect to magc
Back to top Go down
http://waytoomany.com
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:41 pm

also i appologize for my rage but yall dont know how it is to see thi sgroup that used to be great fall apart and the world we live in that used to be fun, end up out of wack. Yeah its just a game Buck but at the same time, pride is real.
Back to top Go down
Nick_G
Recruit
Recruit
Nick_G

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:43 pm

Grizz check Pm
Back to top Go down
Chuck
LT
LT
Chuck

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Willio my big homie but DAMN, that's some weak S H I T... Hippo i trust yo ***, **** 'em bustas
Back to top Go down
Dwayne_C
Associate
Associate
Dwayne_C

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:13 pm

this is not real MAGNOLIA CREW, yall you niggas don't respect crew. You can't quit now, but okay,,i won't quit cause im in Magc of first day i have been playin
so peace! i will miss ya
Back to top Go down
ancecel
Officers
Officers
ancecel

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:34 pm

I would say **** yall who want to leave and if you are even planing to leave the get the **** out and you won't get chanche to get in magc FOR EVER good damn. Now at this moment i don't know who is loyal and is not For the **** sake. And Mike it ain't your folt in any way You are the one who gave magc push.
Today is just pissing me off BAD. And magc with out willio i would say now is truely magc.
Back to top Go down
http://weedroom.webs.com
Willio
Officers
Officers

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:41 pm

well, yah yall right, not feelin good rite now, but heey everyone has rage moments, i had mine, like eefin said ''yall regret it'' n i do, i offer my apologizes its its up to all of ya if u back me magc
Back to top Go down
Willio
Officers
Officers

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:52 pm

it was not over a rank, got to admit i got mad that a dude thats done with samp cames ig and deranks me cuz of all my mass recruitin when me and toretto decided to invited rick,mikkel and sterlin, it was j ust bubba.
Back to top Go down
Chuck
LT
LT
Chuck

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Ye Willio is a true G, been here always even when everyone was inactive in wars and shit, he be sitting alone online.
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:12 pm

willio i agree with ya, everyone has there Bad day, plus i dont think Willio did it before, But the way how you left, we got to think over.
So shit like this dont happen in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa
Toretto McKaul
LT
LT
Toretto McKaul

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:21 pm

we will talk willio
Back to top Go down
http://waytoomany.com
JoelXDooM
Associate
Associate
JoelXDooM

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:19 pm

This shit is mad disrespect. I know grizz and my self and some other members have NEVER even thought of leaving Mag C, through all the bullshit, the whole about almost 2 years now, I have never quit.

And you all just fucking leave when it starts to get rough, cause yall want the easy road with all this shit. Granted I don't get on much, but thats because I work 2 jobs and have a band. I still try to get on when I can.

But some of you need to man the **** up when it comes to this shit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Willio [QUIT] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willio [QUIT]   Willio [QUIT] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willio [QUIT]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next