Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steve Rastazza [quit]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SteveRastazza

Steve Rastazza [quit] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Rastazza [quit]   Steve Rastazza [quit] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:29 pm

My response to this - Tony made an intolerant shit towards me. He laughed about my disease, and did not stop. He even laughed on vent, when i told him the issue with him. When he realised that he is going to get kicked, he suddenly started to make spam appologies claiming that he didnt mean it despite the fact, that he openly said on the /f chat that he does not care about me, and that he is laughing at me. 2 LT's were on at the time, no one addressed the issue. They just let him talk his shit. When I said - me or him, they kicked him. Now I hear talks about him getting reinvited back. I am not cool with that. I said - if any other issue of this sort will get thrown at me, I said that i will quit, because LT's did not seem to care. Today, I went to sleep, and suddenly my disease kicks in and I have difficulities, and cant handle myself. So i logged on to talk with my friends IRL and cool myself off. the situation - 5 people online[one of them me] 2 my irl friends, whom i needed to speak because of my shit, and 2 people who had nothing to do with it at all. So I assumed that it is okay to /ff and ask for help to calm me down. Hippo suddenly tells me to use english in /ff, I told him - i address my irl friends about my disease issue. I ask him to drop it, he tells me that he will not drop the topic, then i said "Fucking drop it, man!" he said - no he cant and kept on going. I told him - Im sorry, this is an issue with my disease, and i need to address my irl friends, can you please drop it? He of course said - No i will not drop it, if you keep being rude. Then, i just ignored him. I tought - okay, i know that Hippo just dont have anyone to talk with, so he gets into my shit. I can tolerate that. As soon as I heard that Tony will get reinvited - i said. If they invite Tony, i quit. Hippo said - okay. Then i understood that these two put together will most likely result as another issue with me because I am having hard time struggling with my disease. As long as such intolerance is tolerated in the lines of MagC and no one does anything to prevent it - I can not see myself putting effort in something, that makes me feel worse then i do already. Peace - was a good run, those who actually like me.
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Steve Rastazza [quit]   Steve Rastazza [quit] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:00 am

THIS IS NO PLACE FOR ARGUMENTS.
i am deleting the post above.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

PostSubject: Re: Steve Rastazza [quit]   Steve Rastazza [quit] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:11 am

dont delete it let niggas see how mofo shouldnt act and see the result and why MagC used to not tolerate immature BS
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Steve Rastazza [quit]   Steve Rastazza [quit] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:48 am

mike_grizzly wrote:
dont delete it let niggas see how mofo shouldnt act and see the result and why MagC used to not tolerate immature BS
lol nope they were an argument which i deleted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

PostSubject: Re: Steve Rastazza [quit]   Steve Rastazza [quit] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:10 pm

oh lol delete these too...oh wait, no need now hunh? smdh (finally figured out what that means )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Rastazza [quit]   Steve Rastazza [quit] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steve Rastazza [quit]
Page 1 of 1