Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tyson Nguyen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Tyson Nguyen Empty
PostSubject: Tyson Nguyen   Tyson Nguyen Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:44 pm

Became a big problem...if ranked 0 will be kicked otherwise deranked to 0

Carparking on me seemed intentional
Tried to scam me out of 150k eventually paid back after threats
shift jacked cook as he was tryin to get a vehicle to return to the zonepoint and didnt even go to the point . Im thinkin he went on to go fight kojiro at that time
broke rule number 3

3. DO NOT TAKE ACTION OF YOUR OWN MEMBERS. If another gang member does something wrong to you, about anything you do not like, contact an LT asap, if they shoot at you and try to kill you, kill them and report it to an LT asap.

this rule is set because there are ways to resolve comflicts without goin to wr. his actions started a war and upon loggin in i immediately squashed the war after talkin to the leader of Yakuzza
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Tyson Nguyen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyson Nguyen   Tyson Nguyen Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:03 am

no proof that it is on purpose and the inciting war part can be thrown to ignorance and immaturity
Back to top Go down

Tyson Nguyen
Page 1 of 1