Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phil_Mycock

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Circa

Phil_Mycock Empty
PostSubject: Phil_Mycock   Phil_Mycock Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Where do they live: Los Perros Locos HQ
Alts: Nope
Activity: About 3 or 4 hours a day
Reason to Join: Lots of friends in MagC, he wants to help kill Triads, he likes the crew.

Level 5 Character.

He is a cool player, ex-French
Back to top Go down
OG_Schwartz

OG_Schwartz

Phil_Mycock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil_Mycock   Phil_Mycock Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:12 am

hes loyal guy i know for years he my ****!
he should be accepted at once! hes a og niegro and he likes to rp when there is no war going on...
the reason he joined frenchies in the first place was to help us because i told him too but frenchies have no ballz so
yeah he wants to join us
hes a cool guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ibizaglobalradio.com
Justin_Campbell

Phil_Mycock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil_Mycock   Phil_Mycock Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:11 am

Frenchie! i think he should be accepted, but he has to stop shooting magC members for fun in the middle of the war
Back to top Go down
Jon_Rollins
Associate
Associate

Phil_Mycock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil_Mycock   Phil_Mycock Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:12 am

so...i kill mag c members for guns and i like it Smile why do you think i got so many spases??? anyway invite him within a week if he is good and active, he is french irl.lol
Back to top Go down
Justin_Campbell

Phil_Mycock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil_Mycock   Phil_Mycock Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:15 am

Jon_Rollins wrote:
so...i kill mag c members for guns and i like it Smile why do you think i got so many spases??? anyway invite him within a week if he is good and active, he is french irl.lol

HAHAHAHA, and he sounds like an arab on vent tho :p anyways i gotta go to my work now -_- its 7:15 AM here im late! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Circa

Phil_Mycock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil_Mycock   Phil_Mycock Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:20 pm

Ben wrote:
Joined frenchies again
smack that boy up for me
Back to top Go down
Circa

Phil_Mycock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil_Mycock   Phil_Mycock Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:14 pm

Update, i talked to him, he re-quit faction for magc.
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Phil_Mycock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil_Mycock   Phil_Mycock Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Ben wrote:
He quit frenchies because he wanted to kill triads. And he is gonna rejoin them when they rebuilded.
something to think about
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa
Circa

Phil_Mycock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil_Mycock   Phil_Mycock Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:07 pm

i talked to him in vent, he said that he got invited to the french cuz they just invited him, you cant accept or decline invite, you just pick the clothes out, and he quit, he even said ask the leader of french, he told the leader to kick him from french, and then i had a talk about if he would ever quit magc or not and he said no he wants to be in magc and wont quit it.
Back to top Go down
Circa

Phil_Mycock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil_Mycock   Phil_Mycock Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:11 pm

invited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Phil_Mycock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil_Mycock   Phil_Mycock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phil_Mycock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magnolia Crew :: Archive-
Jump to: