Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sandra_Sady

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alisia
LT
LT
Alisia

Sandra_Sady Empty
PostSubject: Sandra_Sady   Sandra_Sady Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:11 pm

20, Venesuela
lvl 3.
job arms.
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Sandra_Sady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandra_Sady   Sandra_Sady Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:09 pm

now i know i havent been around but my MAG senses are tingling....
Back to top Go down
Chris_Bell
Boss
Boss
Chris_Bell

Sandra_Sady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandra_Sady   Sandra_Sady Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:20 am

Ive heard alot about her, and she really wants to get in. Havent heard anything BAD about her, she runs mats and always hangs wit da family. She been hanging with us alot lately but some of us might not see her much due to her timezone.
Back to top Go down
Alisia
LT
LT
Alisia

Sandra_Sady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandra_Sady   Sandra_Sady Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:31 am

she provides me w mats. hanging w crew at my evening/night time. wants to get into MagC a lot. just today got irl job, but promised to be in game for about 3 hours at a time at least 4 times a week.
Back to top Go down
Chris_Bell
Boss
Boss
Chris_Bell

Sandra_Sady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandra_Sady   Sandra_Sady Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:42 am

Alisia wrote:
she provides me w mats. hanging w crew at my evening/night time. wants to get into MagC a lot. just today got irl job, but promised to be in game for about 3 hours at a time at least 4 times a week.

Sounds good, but just remind her about being in vent everyday. Other than that i think she is ready

..Oh and she needs to get familiar with our fourms also
Back to top Go down
Jon_Rollins
Associate
Associate

Sandra_Sady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandra_Sady   Sandra_Sady Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:54 am

u know whats goin on already dawg ahha she seems ok to me to then got some doubts but hell
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Sandra_Sady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandra_Sady   Sandra_Sady Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:46 am

All I heard about her is what I read on this app. When does she get ingame so that I may evaluate her. BTW this would be a week since this app got posted....
Back to top Go down
Alisia
LT
LT
Alisia

Sandra_Sady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandra_Sady   Sandra_Sady Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:30 pm

yea she is on every day. havent seen her yesterday only.
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Sandra_Sady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandra_Sady   Sandra_Sady Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:39 am

Re: Sandra_Sady
by Alisia on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:30 am

+
----
-
yea she is on every day. havent seen her yesterday only.
Back to top Go down
Alisia
LT
LT
Alisia

Sandra_Sady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandra_Sady   Sandra_Sady Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:11 pm

lol well.. she disappeared...she told me she got a job irl but she will try to be on 3 hours a day. but she never came in game since then.
Back to top Go down
Alisia
LT
LT
Alisia

Sandra_Sady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandra_Sady   Sandra_Sady Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:56 pm

she came back yesterday and told me that from now she can make it to be in game 4 times a week. let see now..
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Sandra_Sady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandra_Sady   Sandra_Sady Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:06 pm

saw her at point...alli can say for now
Back to top Go down
Silas_Buck

Silas_Buck

Sandra_Sady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandra_Sady   Sandra_Sady Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Seems coo' ...she tryna' play like everyday ..which is coo' too...well idk i thought she been recruit long enough..what yall think?
Back to top Go down
Alisia
LT
LT
Alisia

Sandra_Sady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandra_Sady   Sandra_Sady Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:59 pm

seeing her fully back for past 5 days, i invited her today due to being back to active. she got almost invited by Chris right before she left and disappeared for work, so she is back and a crew member now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sandra_Sady Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandra_Sady   Sandra_Sady Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandra_Sady
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magnolia Crew :: Archive-
Jump to: