Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Off till the end of the weekend.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darnell_Denroy

Darnell_Denroy

Off till the end of the weekend. Empty
PostSubject: Off till the end of the weekend.   Off till the end of the weekend. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:40 pm

I got caught stealing from Zellers.. Yes Zellers, haha. And now my dad is cheesed at me, so I probably cant get on till Monday. Im gunna try to get on before that, but no promises.
Back to top Go down
Chris_Bell
Boss
Boss
Chris_Bell

PostSubject: Re: Off till the end of the weekend.   Off till the end of the weekend. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:53 pm

Darnell_Denroy wrote:
I got caught stealing from Zellers.. Yes Zellers, haha. And now my dad is cheesed at me, so I probably cant get on till Monday. Im gunna try to get on before that, but no promises.

da fuck waz u stealin? and wtf is a ZEELERS???? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Darnell_Denroy

Darnell_Denroy

PostSubject: Re: Off till the end of the weekend.   Off till the end of the weekend. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:38 am

A pare of pants cause me and my friends were bored. And RIIGHHTT, i forgot you dont have Zellers in the US. Its like a big store haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off till the end of the weekend.   Off till the end of the weekend. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off till the end of the weekend.
Page 1 of 1