Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Going away for the weekend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sachin

Going away for the weekend Empty
PostSubject: Going away for the weekend   Going away for the weekend Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Sadly, I'm going to visit some family this weekend and I'm leaving friday afternoon and will be back sunday night / monday and I will be missing the vacation..I'm sorry for the inconvience and I'll try to make it up to the family
Back to top Go down
Chris_Bell
Boss
Boss
Chris_Bell

PostSubject: Re: Going away for the weekend   Going away for the weekend Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:54 am

Sachin wrote:
Sadly, I'm going to visit some family this weekend and I'm leaving friday afternoon and will be back sunday night / monday and I will be missing the vacation..I'm sorry for the inconvience and I'll try to make it up to the family

no prob bro, family first! have fun
Back to top Go down
Sachin

PostSubject: Re: Going away for the weekend   Going away for the weekend Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:53 pm

thanks man..really sorry im so cheezed
Back to top Go down
SteTwigg
Officers
Officers
SteTwigg

PostSubject: Re: Going away for the weekend   Going away for the weekend Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:01 pm

ill miss u no homo
Back to top Go down
Sachin

PostSubject: Re: Going away for the weekend   Going away for the weekend Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:43 pm

LOL ill see u monday
Back to top Go down
Ansub_Pak
Associate
Associate
Ansub_Pak

PostSubject: Re: Going away for the weekend   Going away for the weekend Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:28 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad i really dont wana miss you on vacation Training Sad Sad Sad plus when your back from vacation i will be off for 10 days gotta go for Meditation study
Back to top Go down
Ansub_Pak
Associate
Associate
Ansub_Pak

PostSubject: Re: Going away for the weekend   Going away for the weekend Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:21 am

NO homo, i dont know why do i have tell you this every time, Dude just stop thinking Gay, dont expect homo thing from me. cuz i am a beast Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chris_Bell
Boss
Boss
Chris_Bell

PostSubject: Re: Going away for the weekend   Going away for the weekend Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:35 am

Ansub_Pak wrote:
NO homo, i dont know why do i have tell you this every time, Dude just stop thinking Gay, dont expect homo thing from me. cuz i am a beast Twisted Evil

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going away for the weekend   Going away for the weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going away for the weekend
Page 1 of 1