Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Freeman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SteTwigg
Officers
Officers
SteTwigg

Jay Freeman Empty
PostSubject: Jay Freeman   Jay Freeman Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:15 am

hes from denmark, 15 years old.. he said that he knows Sterlin, Mikkel n zoino..
he wants to join cause he searchin for some friends , and he liked magc, cause we are "a great family"..
he knows OOC and IC. he got no warnings, got an old alt, he said he will never play in it..
he knows how to use ventrillo, cause he was using it when he was playin counter strike lol, i think he registered in our forum too.

yall roll with him, see if hes good or what, and write positive or negative things about him.

recruited time: 12/4/11
Back to top Go down
Nick_G
Recruit
Recruit
Nick_G

Jay Freeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Freeman   Jay Freeman Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:28 am

Soo you recruited him.. :/ He aint Maga Da C material...
Back to top Go down
SteTwigg
Officers
Officers
SteTwigg

Jay Freeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Freeman   Jay Freeman Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:12 pm

i would say hes cool, i just recruited him when i was at my friend house, when i came back home he just gave me about 15k mats for flocker, and said that he will run more ..
hes doing the best to join magc, i think this one will be loyal, if ya see him as newbie and retarted he will learn from us, and be good one i think.
Back to top Go down
SteTwigg
Officers
Officers
SteTwigg

Jay Freeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Freeman   Jay Freeman Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:02 pm

yeah, but he was like hmmmm that he likes magc, and can do anything to be in magc..
thats what i felt
Back to top Go down
SteTwigg
Officers
Officers
SteTwigg

Jay Freeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Freeman   Jay Freeman Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:59 am

please post about him if ya hear complains about him, post good things awell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jay Freeman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Freeman   Jay Freeman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay Freeman
Page 1 of 1