Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[KICK] Martin Louis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily
Soldier
Soldier
Emily

[KICK] Martin Louis Empty
PostSubject: Re: [KICK] Martin Louis   [KICK] Martin Louis Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:10 pm

You did the right, I talked with willio in order to kick him.. Because i heard some complaints about him, Also he quited us more than once because we started a war
Back to top Go down
SteTwigg
Officers
Officers
SteTwigg

PostSubject: Re: [KICK] Martin Louis   [KICK] Martin Louis Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:12 pm

i hate this nigga, he just if he see a point will become over in 5 minuites he just say /f im loggin. as what his brother doin to dont lose these 500$ lol
Back to top Go down
Ricky Minaj
Associate
Associate
Ricky Minaj

PostSubject: Re: [KICK] Martin Louis   [KICK] Martin Louis Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:41 pm

lawl that nigga log in to say hi and then afk, WA DA **** IS DIS how da **** he got invite..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [KICK] Martin Louis   [KICK] Martin Louis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[KICK] Martin Louis
Page 1 of 1