Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mikkel and His Bro

Go down 
+7
Drew
Tony_Montanna
David Easton
Jason Dover
Chuck
Willio
Lisa_Smith
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Mikkel and His Bro Empty
PostSubject: Mikkel and His Bro   Mikkel and His Bro Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:07 am

Post DAILY information on them.
REMEMBER dont be post fake report saying yes they are cool and need to be reinvite. Give me FULL details on why they should be revisit and what progress they are doing.
RECRUIT ARE CLOSED, but for these two it will an exception. NOTE: if anyone argue and said they should be reinvited right away, I WILL denied this Application right away.
If you think they deserved back in give me Full info Why, what are they doing?

Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa
Willio
Officers
Officers

Mikkel and His Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikkel and His Bro   Mikkel and His Bro Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:27 am

niggas chillin with us, never seen them shootin any civ, never seen them gettin caugh by police, thay always in peace lol,they active
Back to top Go down
Chuck
LT
LT
Chuck

Mikkel and His Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikkel and His Bro   Mikkel and His Bro Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:48 pm

ugh... never really chilled with them, especialy with Sterlin. Once i wanted to chill with Sterlin but he dont talk too much, i asked him what he's doing he said "lagslamming people"
Back to top Go down
Willio
Officers
Officers

Mikkel and His Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikkel and His Bro   Mikkel and His Bro Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:27 am

thats cuz he plays when he is in school, thats why people fail in school
Back to top Go down
Jason Dover
Associate
Associate
Jason Dover

Mikkel and His Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikkel and His Bro   Mikkel and His Bro Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:22 pm

these two nigghas are very active, they are running mats if they have spare time, Sterlin runed 40k mats yestardaythis means they can help us out with mats and guns at points and shit like zones , i will check if they are good at shooting, i think they should be good at shooting... haven't seen these guys dming and i think they dont have problems with crew members it means they are peacefull.. dont know what to add more
Back to top Go down
David Easton
Recruit
Recruit

Mikkel and His Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikkel and His Bro   Mikkel and His Bro Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:46 pm

they are cool,i haven't seen them doing problems and they are very active
Back to top Go down
Tony_Montanna

Tony_Montanna

Mikkel and His Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikkel and His Bro   Mikkel and His Bro Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:46 pm

I aint got a problem Mikkel drove me about today haha, grateful.!
Back to top Go down
Drew
Outsider
Outsider
Drew

Mikkel and His Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikkel and His Bro   Mikkel and His Bro Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:55 pm

yea they are coo',active...
Back to top Go down
Chuck
LT
LT
Chuck

Mikkel and His Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikkel and His Bro   Mikkel and His Bro Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:33 pm

damn all ya'll ever say is that they active but that's not enough. Im not hatin on them but damn thats not the main reason why we inviting homies is it?
Back to top Go down
Jason Dover
Associate
Associate
Jason Dover

Mikkel and His Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikkel and His Bro   Mikkel and His Bro Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:56 pm

they are homies for me.. dont know about you, maybe they for real dont chill with all members if for real i think i'm only one who is chilling with them and willio too.
Back to top Go down
Jason Dover
Associate
Associate
Jason Dover

Mikkel and His Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikkel and His Bro   Mikkel and His Bro Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Every one should post what they think..!
Back to top Go down
Dwayne_C
Associate
Associate
Dwayne_C

Mikkel and His Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikkel and His Bro   Mikkel and His Bro Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 9:46 am

they are coo' i like chill with them.
always active, i like them.
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Mikkel and His Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikkel and His Bro   Mikkel and His Bro Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 3:53 pm

Chuck wrote:
damn all ya'll ever say is that they active but that's not enough. Im not hatin on them but damn thats not the main reason why we inviting homies is it?
correct. This is also what i would like to see, people talking about them more instead of just sayin they active. lol. A a great member isn't really a Member who is Active, 24/7.
It's more to it, than just been active. People should not be invited if our Feedback on them is just about active.
they Must be a Good reason for a person to be invited.
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Mikkel and His Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikkel and His Bro   Mikkel and His Bro Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:05 pm

Willio wrote:
thats cuz he plays when he is in school, thats why people fail in school
lol to quote, this The person who does this is Rejected in Mag C, this was a where Chris was really strict on.
IRL COME FIRST. so if he is Failing, I think he should think about getting his Grades up.
NOTE: Chris really did it, i cant remember which member it was LoL. but yeh tekk that person to get his grades up
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Mikkel and His Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikkel and His Bro   Mikkel and His Bro Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:41 pm

Ben wrote:
were they supposed to be invited already? because apparently they did

Shocked If they got invite I am disappointed. I had nothing against them for Joining, but I told yall dont not invite them until yall get my words.
what i had said.
Lisa_Wilson wrote:
As of now Mikkel and his Bro will roll with Mag C. THEY WILL NOT BE RE INVITED IN MAGC anytime soon, they have to prove to me wrong that they care about magc. all mag C Rules have Been apply on them. Also PLEASE give me FULL reports on them in the Recruit thread.

I talk to them.
Willio we told ya If you going to invite anyone let us know in Lt forum before u do it.
For now Both of these will be rank 0.
And is STILL in recruiting progress
Back to top Go down
ancecel
Officers
Officers
ancecel

Mikkel and His Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikkel and His Bro   Mikkel and His Bro Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:02 pm

That why we need to make meetings not just invite and stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://weedroom.webs.com
Nick_G
Recruit
Recruit
Nick_G

Mikkel and His Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikkel and His Bro   Mikkel and His Bro Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:25 am

ancecel wrote:
That why we need to make meetings not just invite and stuff.
woord up!
Back to top Go down
Emily
Soldier
Soldier
Emily

Mikkel and His Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikkel and His Bro   Mikkel and His Bro Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:46 am

for me, Mikkel and his bro are cool , I rolled with them too much.. i like them i dont have any complaints about them.. they helped me in matrun
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Mikkel and His Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikkel and His Bro   Mikkel and His Bro Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:56 am

Mikkel have been doing good recently, rping with other members, if he keeps up the work i will rank him up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mikkel and His Bro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikkel and His Bro   Mikkel and His Bro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mikkel and His Bro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magnolia Crew :: Archive-
Jump to: