Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rick Williams!!

Go down 
+3
SteTwigg
Jason Dover
Emily
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily
Soldier
Soldier
Emily

Rick Williams!! Empty
PostSubject: Rick Williams!!   Rick Williams!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:39 am

How he becomes recruits? willio, he said that he talked with you but you didn't interviewed him or paste about him anything.. at least let us know
Back to top Go down
Jason Dover
Associate
Associate
Jason Dover

Rick Williams!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Williams!!   Rick Williams!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:25 pm

our recruitment is closed.
Back to top Go down
SteTwigg
Officers
Officers
SteTwigg

Rick Williams!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Williams!!   Rick Williams!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:30 pm

but rick is a recruite as what i heared from him when we talked in failbook
Back to top Go down
Emily
Soldier
Soldier
Emily

Rick Williams!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Williams!!   Rick Williams!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Well, i have no objection if he gonna stay recruits he is cool with me..
Back to top Go down
Emily
Soldier
Soldier
Emily

Rick Williams!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Williams!!   Rick Williams!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:35 pm

You right about that, But at least give him another chance
Back to top Go down
ancecel
Officers
Officers
ancecel

Rick Williams!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Williams!!   Rick Williams!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Nooo Recruit is CLOSE and that all no exeptions.
Back to top Go down
http://weedroom.webs.com
Emily
Soldier
Soldier
Emily

Rick Williams!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Williams!!   Rick Williams!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:38 pm

Well about closeing the recruits, today T tried to recruits some players
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Rick Williams!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Williams!!   Rick Williams!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Here is a Question Can yall handle all those Members PLUS the new recruit, Right now Most of us Leader dont even know much about our Current members. and how they behave, etc Plus dont even Know if all our member know the Rules.
I am here trying to help yall, but TBH i dont really think yall need my help, because i have already Said NO RECRUITS, yet recruit are still coming. Willio tole me 2 more atleast, which i have no problem with and now what i am hearing yall keep on recruit alot more member?
seriously Alot of our Member DONT KNOW what Mag c is all about, they need to learn how we roll, We need training, we need to get more organised. before we can actrully think about recruiting, We have about APPROX 14 active members out of 29.
for the rest alot is Vanished. yet Lt have said dont kick no one yet, I came up with a Suggestion i Posted in LT forums. I hope they listen to what i say, If not i am just wasting my time here.

IT'S just something yall need to think about.
why keep recruiting When we cant control our current members
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa
Nick_G
Recruit
Recruit
Nick_G

Rick Williams!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Williams!!   Rick Williams!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Lisa_Wilson wrote:
Here is a Question Can yall handle all those Members PLUS the new recruit, Right now Most of us Leader dont even know much about our Current members. and how they behave, etc Plus dont even Know if all our member know the Rules.
I am here trying to help yall, but TBH i dont really think yall need my help, because i have already Said NO RECRUITS, yet recruit are still coming. Willio tole me 2 more atleast, which i have no problem with and now what i am hearing yall keep on recruit alot more member?
seriously Alot of our Member DONT KNOW what Mag c is all about, they need to learn how we roll, We need training, we need to get more organised. before we can actrully think about recruiting, We have about APPROX 14 active members out of 29.
for the rest alot is Vanished. yet Lt have said dont kick no one yet, I came up with a Suggestion i Posted in LT forums. I hope they listen to what i say, If not i am just wasting my time here.

IT'S just something yall need to think about.
why keep recruiting When we cant control our current members
Mikkel an` his bro` were exeptions,but when T came in today he tryed to recruit Sean_Willioams or somth(idc).
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Rick Williams!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Williams!!   Rick Williams!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:28 pm

after talking to members in game.
we came to the decision, es he will be a Recruit.
DO NOT INVITE HIM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa
Dwayne_C
Associate
Associate
Dwayne_C

Rick Williams!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Williams!!   Rick Williams!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:37 am

Man he is coo'
maybe a bit inactive,but coo' daym i like him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rick Williams!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Williams!!   Rick Williams!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rick Williams!!
Page 1 of 1