Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adriana Bishop

Go down 
+2
SteTwigg
Willio
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Willio
Officers
Officers

Adriana Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Adriana Bishop   Adriana Bishop Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:31 am

So he got recruited today,hes one of my fans club too
He is 16 years old.
hes from israel.
He wants to join us cuz we have had a long time aqs a family and he sees and likes the idea of becomin a part of a strong family, what i mean is that we are stong cuz we are always there not like others familiese, only yakuza is left from those 3 main familes(yakuza,mafia, magc)
he can be active
He doesn't have a Ventrilo,but he said he will download it.

ps, he has been a gang hopper but says he will stay in magc and he wont be a quiter no more
Back to top Go down
SteTwigg
Officers
Officers
SteTwigg

Adriana Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adriana Bishop   Adriana Bishop Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:38 am

oh damn, he was recruite before
then suddenly i just logged in, saw him join Gin and others n warrin yakuza ...
also, hes not good to da family i mean, hes a fkn skimpy xD lol
Back to top Go down
Emily
Soldier
Soldier
Emily

Adriana Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adriana Bishop   Adriana Bishop Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:18 am

No, actually i heared many things about him like if we start a war with a family he will become inactvie and same that with points he will log avoid the points to not lose mats and shit also that he would not care about the crew he is only works for himself.. this information isn't from me i asked many leader family invited him before like Jin and Dylan so i dont think he is appropriate for us..
Back to top Go down
SteTwigg
Officers
Officers
SteTwigg

Adriana Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adriana Bishop   Adriana Bishop Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:28 am

Emily wrote:
No, actually i heared many things about him like if we start a war with a family he will become inactvie and same that with points he will log avoid the points to not lose mats and shit also that he would not care about the crew he is only works for himself.. this information isn't from me i asked many leader family invited him before like Jin and Dylan so i dont think he is appropriate for us..

True, word!!
Back to top Go down
D-T

D-T

Adriana Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adriana Bishop   Adriana Bishop Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:08 am

Adriana Bishop- He's kinda dumb!
Actually, When me and Adriano Bishop were together in Kx2T warring Verns, he sold them mats to get cash instead of helping the family by giving them to them.
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Adriana Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adriana Bishop   Adriana Bishop Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:06 pm

after reading all this I would deny him :
what Maya wronte
What DT wrote..
actually every last one of these are negative and in a bad way. As for me, I dont really chill with him and dont have much to say bout dude. ...He drive good (lol) but reading this Id deny this app
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Adriana Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adriana Bishop   Adriana Bishop Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:39 pm

DENIED.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa
Sponsored content

Adriana Bishop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adriana Bishop   Adriana Bishop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adriana Bishop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magnolia Crew :: Archive-
Jump to: