Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steve_Rastazza

Go down 
+2
mike_grizzly
Chuck
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck
LT
LT
Chuck

Steve_Rastazza Empty
PostSubject: Steve_Rastazza   Steve_Rastazza Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Name- Steve Rastazza
Character level- 9
Age irl- 17
Reason he wants to join- The reason why I would like to join...? Well, beside the old Gino's mafia in which i were in, MagC was always my favourite family - While being in other families aswell... I always had envy over MagC. Such an organised family, discipline, such power within the lines of MagC... I could imagine myself amoungst you. Also - alot of my homies are in MagC. I believe I could bring only good things to the family, and definetly would be an excellent punisher for members, who would misbehave, if that would be necessary of me. /me smiles.
Lives in- Latvia (English very good)
Alts- none
Active- 2-3
Two main jobs- Arms (lvl5) Merc(lvl6)
Recruited- 12/01/2011
Back to top Go down
Chuck
LT
LT
Chuck

Steve_Rastazza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve_Rastazza   Steve_Rastazza Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:11 pm

daym they were punishing members in mafia hard, he made them walk "alt" mad distances and if someone run- kick.
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Steve_Rastazza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve_Rastazza   Steve_Rastazza Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:10 am

thanks for postin this Chuck, anyway, funny shit what ben said and about him wantin to be in MagC even when he was in other gangs is true (to me) from waaaaaaayyyy back when he first cme on the scene. He was Mafia yet always chilled with us. He is Nick's neighbor, and cool with Cook
Back to top Go down
Nick_G
Recruit
Recruit
Nick_G

Steve_Rastazza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve_Rastazza   Steve_Rastazza Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:38 am

He`s coo`
Back to top Go down
Elliot_Jennki

Steve_Rastazza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve_Rastazza   Steve_Rastazza Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:06 am

Nick_G wrote:
He`s coo`

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Emily
Soldier
Soldier
Emily

Steve_Rastazza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve_Rastazza   Steve_Rastazza Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:54 pm

Yeah he is cool, i hanged with him a bit
Back to top Go down
D-T

D-T

Steve_Rastazza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve_Rastazza   Steve_Rastazza Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:56 pm

Emily wrote:
Yeah he is cool, i hanged with him a bit

True
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Steve_Rastazza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve_Rastazza   Steve_Rastazza Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steve_Rastazza
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magnolia Crew :: Archive-