Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMAR Ivanov

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

OMAR Ivanov Empty
PostSubject: OMAR Ivanov   OMAR Ivanov Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:45 am

15 bout to be 16
Isreal
Arms dealer

Knows Drew irl and seem like a cool dude.....
Played SZR for 2 years
used to be Rick Johns or Rich Johns
this app is temporary until he register on the forum. He has shitty PC.
Back to top Go down
Nick_G
Recruit
Recruit
Nick_G

OMAR Ivanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMAR Ivanov   OMAR Ivanov Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:33 am

Ben wrote:
hes kinda annoying

yeah i really dont like alot of people, just if they convince me they're not as bad as i think
you didnt like me tho`
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

OMAR Ivanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMAR Ivanov   OMAR Ivanov Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:06 pm

back to the app: hadnt seen him since he said he "saw" angela get accepted on his friends computer (one of us) if one of you know this dude irl, then why dont you post some feedback for him so that a decison can be made???
Back to top Go down
Drew
Outsider
Outsider
Drew

OMAR Ivanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMAR Ivanov   OMAR Ivanov Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:14 pm

i know him irl
Back to top Go down
Elliot_Jennki

OMAR Ivanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMAR Ivanov   OMAR Ivanov Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:17 pm

he hoped in game today,and said he got new net and he will be more active.
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

OMAR Ivanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMAR Ivanov   OMAR Ivanov Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:09 pm

more active lol as far as i seen he has been active and always chillin with the crew and helpin out. He hasnt been aroun dlately cause he is away from home. he told me ahead of time.
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

OMAR Ivanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMAR Ivanov   OMAR Ivanov Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:50 pm

Still recruitn gas an outsider in an attempt to try a new way of recruiting. Upon receiving a rank up, this ap will move to accepted
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

OMAR Ivanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMAR Ivanov   OMAR Ivanov Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:55 pm

umm cause the crew isnt even workin the old way. otherwise if no one has anything good to say about a guy maybe we deny them then. Also it as really not different ben, when you think about it. Just be glad its not you that have to go thru it. Because with the way we have to recrutit nowadays, he would be accepted anyway and if he got accepted , i would rank him up to soldier. Its not like he's a recruit anymore, im just considering him a recruit because of this post in the officer's forum (btw which is where you should have made this response)

Lisa_Wilson wrote:

...but yeah when we interview a member, after 3 days no more than 4days they join us, after they Join us (once they seems good). they are still in Recruiting progress can be kick at any time. Once they fullfil thier Recruiting progress they will rank up to soldier

What i have done was put him thru the old way of recruiting and adding this new way by rankin him officer and depending on how things go, he will either rank up or get kicked period. And for you all who are reading this and wondering why he has gotten accepted , its because i had to ask ingame about him because you all seem to not care whether he gets in or not (going by the lack of feedback on his app) Ben you can not like the new way but Its not like you have a solution to the problem with recruiting which started in vol 3 and is continuing and if it wasnt for me and chris there would be alot of us who would still be recruits. Real Rap And thats all becsue someof us cant be considerate enough or have time to take a few minutes to post a few words on the app so that they may move thru recruiting in a timely manner. Anymore comments about the way we are doin this, leave it in the officers room and not on the recruits app.

-Griz
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

OMAR Ivanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMAR Ivanov   OMAR Ivanov Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:52 am

he is still a recruit.i will post this link here https://magnoliacrew.forum.st/t1920-omar_ivanov
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

OMAR Ivanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMAR Ivanov   OMAR Ivanov Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:37 pm

DENIED.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa
Sponsored content

OMAR Ivanov Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMAR Ivanov   OMAR Ivanov Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMAR Ivanov
Page 1 of 1