Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jake Collins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Willio
Officers
Officers

Jake Collins Empty
PostSubject: Jake Collins   Jake Collins Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:25 am

age 16
from israel
level 22
no alts

why magc: says he was with us before and that he has good memories of those etimes
i personally like this dude, no problems with him at all but hes a gang hoppa too so thats a bad thing for him
Back to top Go down
SteTwigg
Officers
Officers
SteTwigg

Jake Collins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Collins   Jake Collins Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:39 am

i know him, hes pretty cool
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Jake Collins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Collins   Jake Collins Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Was in MagC Vol 2 and got kicked for being a snake. We were warring yaks and he wouldnt be ingame. He would sit in vent yet say nothing, wont be in game. I confronted him bou tit back then he told me he was busy in school and would listen to vent while he did his studies. But the fam back then decided he was a snake and Bossman confronted him in front of the whole fam and then took his colors away. I forgot what happened but we ended up killin him at that meeting in the cluck (i think) Anyway immediately after that , we were being attacked by dude and a day or so later he was in with the yaks so yeah. Willio asked him bout playin before and he said no or osme shit but theni told illio to bring him to ics for the inteview and it was then revealed that he was indeed part of our war back then. Anyway that was then this is now. but that go to show what tyope of dude he is. As of todays times, i relally dont know him, even after recruitin with him i hadnt chilled so much with him at all.
Back to top Go down
Willio
Officers
Officers

Jake Collins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Collins   Jake Collins Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:00 am

niggas active, chillin with us, nigga goin to the 2ns step in recruitmen
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Jake Collins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Collins   Jake Collins Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:08 pm

I dont advise that for him, at this time
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Jake Collins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Collins   Jake Collins Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:38 pm

DENIED
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa
Sponsored content

Jake Collins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jake Collins   Jake Collins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake Collins
Page 1 of 1