Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[KICK] Kobayashi Maru aka Antonio Lopezio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

[KICK] Kobayashi Maru aka Antonio Lopezio Empty
PostSubject: [KICK] Kobayashi Maru aka Antonio Lopezio   [KICK] Kobayashi Maru aka Antonio Lopezio Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Thinks the worlds against him...let me say anything to this dude and goes into baby mode. he is weak, undisciplined, wont follow orders, prob lied bout his age, and i cant help him. To keep him in the fam will make us weak and will definitely weaken our leadership and rebuilding process. Maybe in the future when he matures he may be welcomed to re apply, who knows, but let me say, anyone that's been chillin with me and him when he was being recruited can see THIS is not the guy i accepted. I feel bad for dude but i must admit he is not ready for any organized family. I'm sorry to let any of my brothers and sisters go but from the way he been acting lately, it is obvious i made a mistake.

Last edited by mike_grizzly on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

[KICK] Kobayashi Maru aka Antonio Lopezio Empty
PostSubject: Re: [KICK] Kobayashi Maru aka Antonio Lopezio   [KICK] Kobayashi Maru aka Antonio Lopezio Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:33 pm

lol you liked me when you first met me and you were a rebel (hahahaha)
Back to top Go down

[KICK] Kobayashi Maru aka Antonio Lopezio
Page 1 of 1