Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dwanye_carter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Willio
Officers
Officers

Dwanye_carter Empty
PostSubject: Dwanye_carter   Dwanye_carter Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:53 am

he says hes a recruit, cool dude nd he has been helpin more than some magc members
Back to top Go down
Nick_G
Recruit
Recruit
Nick_G

Dwanye_carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwanye_carter   Dwanye_carter Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:54 am

yea he`s old maga da c memba..
and recruited fo long time,but kinda inactive.. :/
Back to top Go down
Willio
Officers
Officers

Dwanye_carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwanye_carter   Dwanye_carter Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:09 pm

he didnt, they only sayin yaks are just bein gay sayin that, they only heaard him sayin the gc to one of the recruits throu da phone, katie did aswell as da vent info
Back to top Go down
Jon_Rollins
Associate
Associate

Dwanye_carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwanye_carter   Dwanye_carter Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:08 pm

nooo nick is cool, im pretty sure he wont do that. give him another chance??
Back to top Go down
Willio
Officers
Officers

Dwanye_carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwanye_carter   Dwanye_carter Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:38 pm

if u bug someone(locksmith shit) and if that person bugged types in /g chat it shows the number of the gc so...............
Back to top Go down
Willio
Officers
Officers

Dwanye_carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwanye_carter   Dwanye_carter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:27 am

rememember that triads kept doin da same shit, ill bug anyone of u and see if the gc number displays on da scanner, dwayne has been really useful at this wars n i dont think he oculd had give our gc to them but who knows u can be right as i can be right
Back to top Go down
Jon_Rollins
Associate
Associate

Dwanye_carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwanye_carter   Dwanye_carter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:32 am

there is a leak , we need to call in the plumber to close it.
Back to top Go down
Willio
Officers
Officers

Dwanye_carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwanye_carter   Dwanye_carter Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:37 pm

doin recruitment again
Back to top Go down
Nick_G
Recruit
Recruit
Nick_G

Dwanye_carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwanye_carter   Dwanye_carter Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:02 pm

well,I guess hes denied...
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Dwanye_carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwanye_carter   Dwanye_carter Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:04 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Dwanye_carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwanye_carter   Dwanye_carter Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:19 pm

i didnt accept him i just moved the topic and also Ben if you have commnents you need to post them as they happen if possible. thats what this forum is for. If he fucked up you need to make a complaint as these apps in here and denied are closed cases.
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Dwanye_carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwanye_carter   Dwanye_carter Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:34 pm

well then complaint forum and tell him we need to have a meeting and wait til me or willio is online and have it and get to the bottom of it
Back to top Go down
Willio
Officers
Officers

Dwanye_carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwanye_carter   Dwanye_carter Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Ben wrote:
oh yeah not to mention he never got any positive comment while he was doing the recruitment again
that happened while i was gonna interview angela, he was chillin with me and i dont remeber who else, then you came inside the ics and told him you didnt like him, so you started to shoot him, told you to chill, you didnt do it so...
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Dwanye_carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwanye_carter   Dwanye_carter Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:52 pm

whats done is done stop shittin up this app i thought i locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dwanye_carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwanye_carter   Dwanye_carter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dwanye_carter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magnolia Crew :: Archive-
Jump to: