Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Johnny_Black

Go down 
+3
SteTwigg
Elliot_Jennki
Emily
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily
Soldier
Soldier
Emily

Johnny_Black Empty
PostSubject: Johnny_Black   Johnny_Black Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:23 pm

18years old from sweden
according to what i knew of his best job is "Arms Delar" and "Mat handler"
he didn't join any family he wants join us because " when he see our niggas in the streets he see respect and loyal...!

he has somthing worng with his vent but he will work on it soon, and i asked him to repaired it soon also he will registre in the fourm..!
if you know anything about him please tell us because this would be to your advantage and also to us
Back to top Go down
Elliot_Jennki

Johnny_Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny_Black   Johnny_Black Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:37 pm

I don't believe that he is 18,but ok,will keep an eye on him. sad
Back to top Go down
SteTwigg
Officers
Officers
SteTwigg

Johnny_Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny_Black   Johnny_Black Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:46 am

he asked me for interview , me and jason told him "hang with us" and we will think about to interview you .. but, let me see if hes coo' or not xD
Back to top Go down
SteTwigg
Officers
Officers
SteTwigg

Johnny_Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny_Black   Johnny_Black Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:08 am

who ? lol
Back to top Go down
Jason Dover
Associate
Associate
Jason Dover

Johnny_Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny_Black   Johnny_Black Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:04 pm

Ben wrote:
well he doesnt need another interview after that, he was just wondering if he needs more than one interview

It was before Maya interview him..
Back to top Go down
Kaizers.

Johnny_Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny_Black   Johnny_Black Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:10 pm

He is alright, but he has some problems with Brigada.
Back to top Go down
Willio
Officers
Officers

Johnny_Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny_Black   Johnny_Black Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:26 pm

i had never seene him hangin out with da crew
Back to top Go down
Willio
Officers
Officers

Johnny_Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny_Black   Johnny_Black Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:08 am

niggas has been hangin out with us for the last 2 days, hes coo
Back to top Go down
Tony_Montanna

Tony_Montanna

Johnny_Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny_Black   Johnny_Black Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:04 am

Theres another problem with the Kirchoffs, this is his side of the story

Me = Johnny

"When me and Gustav where in Kirchoffs, We joined the family when it started, but then on the first day there was war with Bikers and war with Dublins, Pretty hard from my perspective, Once when Gustav was gonna buy Mats, at Unity 24/7. Gustav scammed Shoval while I was there, Gustav got away with it, But next day we both got kicked. As soon as that happened they were hunting us down, (/b Real DM), I had no Idea why I was getting attacked. They stopped when Mag C spoke to them, but there member Shoval carried on. When I thought it was safe and I was going up, I thought I would recruit for Mag C. (/b gustav logged in today), He got into my car and we were driving to pay n spray. When we was in pay n spray Shoval jumped on our car, Gustav was ran away but Shoval was still on the roof, Shoval was shooting through the roof so I got out and killed him, (Whilst I was interviewing Johnny about this, I got an ad saying Shoval just scammed someone for 5k b Mats loool), Shoval went and got the whole of kirchoff and the boss Freddo to come kill me, they hospitalised me four times. I attacked them back, It was like 8 of them against me, I found Tony Montanna and he protected me, then they stopped."

What do you think? Because I spoke to the Kirchoffs they wont stop. :/
Back to top Go down
Elliot_Jennki

Johnny_Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny_Black   Johnny_Black Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:10 pm

So you Tony you're same person = Johnny Black?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Johnny_Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny_Black   Johnny_Black Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnny_Black
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magnolia Crew :: Archive-
Jump to: