Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Physco Shade

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toretto McKaul
LT
LT
Toretto McKaul

Physco Shade Empty
PostSubject: Physco Shade   Physco Shade Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:55 pm

goes by Shade i believe
age is 21 or 25..cant remember i know its one of them..
just joined the server..found us from our vent..he is a member of the vent community
wants to help out the crew and learn from us..even wants to donate money already to help us and stuff..i like the way he thinks about family
recruited - 12/02/2010
Back to top Go down
http://waytoomany.com
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Physco Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physco Shade   Physco Shade Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:26 pm

i MET this dude in another vent channel. Heseems cool and i sort of like to think i got him to check out SAMP. He wanted to get down wit us before he even downloaded the game. He tried it out when i wasnt online and tried to be a cop to RP police shit like stings and stuff but think its dumb cause he a sas (i think) and dont think popo will be into RPing (lol) So i liek him but hadnt seen him ingame.
Back to top Go down
Silas_Buck

Silas_Buck

Physco Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physco Shade   Physco Shade Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:46 pm

This dude seems cool ,unfortunately I haven't saw him around for couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Sachin

Physco Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physco Shade   Physco Shade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:46 am

he disapeared
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Physco Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physco Shade   Physco Shade Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:11 am

dont think he knows about the vacation section but i hadnt heard from him in a minute. if no post in vacation, this ap should get denied. M.I.A.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Physco Shade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Physco Shade   Physco Shade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Physco Shade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magnolia Crew :: Archive-
Jump to: