Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elliot_Jennki

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toretto McKaul
LT
LT
Toretto McKaul

Elliot_Jennki Empty
PostSubject: Elliot_Jennki   Elliot_Jennki Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:48 pm

he is russian but lives in ireland...
has ventrilo
is a DD
and active
recruited 12/01/2010
Back to top Go down
http://waytoomany.com
Nick_G
Recruit
Recruit
Nick_G

Elliot_Jennki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot_Jennki   Elliot_Jennki Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:15 am

I dont thin than hes from russia,cuz he speaks Latvian wery well,and is friend with Matt.so I think Hes Latvian...But that dont matter...
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Elliot_Jennki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot_Jennki   Elliot_Jennki Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:07 am

shoot Jack cook speaks russian very well so it dont mean a thing, besides that you can see where he from when he is in the forums somehow i forgot how though. Anyway, young bull gave me 15k b mats to put in the lock, and popped a trunk and found 12k a mats and gave them all to me to put in the flocker with the B's. So as far as supportting the MagadaC, he def is looking out. I also talked with him a lil bit about the above comments about his past (he brought it up) and he says he will prove he is different from then (i hadnt known him before) Also a side note, he gave me a truck for FREEEEE!!!!!! He also been hangin around a few of us and we had to get at some fools trying to jack his whip. Anyway Hajima beefing with him, but i told him to leave him (and Kojiru) alone since he got his car back, unless they **** with him first. He ok with me for now
Back to top Go down
Nick_G
Recruit
Recruit
Nick_G

Elliot_Jennki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot_Jennki   Elliot_Jennki Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Grizz I live in one town with Cook,actually Hes russian aint good Very Happy

But yea Elliot Coo`
Back to top Go down
Silas_Buck

Silas_Buck

Elliot_Jennki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot_Jennki   Elliot_Jennki Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Cool kid.No probs with him from my side.
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Elliot_Jennki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot_Jennki   Elliot_Jennki Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:13 am

Started ercruiting on the 12/02. Very helpful to the fam. Super active. Hadnt heard bout any probs with him. I like him (in a MagC brotherly kind of way)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elliot_Jennki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot_Jennki   Elliot_Jennki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elliot_Jennki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magnolia Crew :: Archive-
Jump to: