Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[KICK] Salad Dodger

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Circa

[KICK] Salad Dodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: [KICK] Salad Dodger   [KICK] Salad Dodger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:14 pm

Salad was cool yet retarded too, that skin always made me rage.

Then again half the modern MagC is retarded.
Back to top Go down
Chuck
LT
LT
Chuck

PostSubject: Re: [KICK] Salad Dodger   [KICK] Salad Dodger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Ye me too! Im FUCKIIING CRAZY!!!
Back to top Go down
Jon_Rollins
Associate
Associate

PostSubject: Re: [KICK] Salad Dodger   [KICK] Salad Dodger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:49 pm

<--------best magc member ever, like totaly dude
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: [KICK] Salad Dodger   [KICK] Salad Dodger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Jon_Rollins wrote:
<--------best magc member ever, like totaly dude
don't say it, do it.
right now alot of member saying there are the best Mag C, they are the most loyal mag c, etc.
but where is mag c now?
Why did the Lts need the help of Gia, Mkr, Deamon, people who dont know shit about mag c, why they couldnt get help from the current members who call themselves Loyal, Jon this is not only for you but many other who say they are loyal. i am saying it general for everyone.
people say they care alot about mag c, people say they would die for mag c, but none like to help mag c. Some complain about things instead of helping, and again dont say nothing about rank, if your loyal even been Rank 0 shouldnt stop u from helping magc c. once they show there dedication.
dedication do not mean 24/7 active in magc.

So i am loyal, i am the best mag c member. Where is it???
people depend alot on Chris. Chris is a great Leader, so why cant we be great members? and a great member help mag c not demolished it.
so all the current so call Loyal members of mag c. sit and think. how can i save mag c this should be on your mind 24/7 how should i move us forward and remember one thing WAR should be out of the question and points and so on should be out of ya head. Rebuild magc, Training, having a good time together should be the main focus ,because if i log on i see people alwasy asking if we going to point, thinking about apoint when magc is in this condition, plus yall always in a war. different family each time, this is something to think about. ONCE the family are TOGETHER and looking out for each other If u got 5 and the other family got 10. we can always beat them.
i dont know if i still have that video. where me and Chris was online alone, when were waring yakuza, we toke out 4 of the about 3- 4 time before we die once.
so once Mag C is bonded together no one can stop mag C. and this is all come by been dedicated to the crew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa
Willio
Officers
Officers

PostSubject: Re: [KICK] Salad Dodger   [KICK] Salad Dodger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:37 pm

andele
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [KICK] Salad Dodger   [KICK] Salad Dodger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[KICK] Salad Dodger
Page 1 of 1