Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input] Empty
PostSubject: Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input]   Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:28 am

AKA Ben Kersay. or what ever name he got.

X Mag c member.
Was in Triads.

Want to rejoin Mag C.

this is his 2nd chance and last chance. for rejoining.

APPROX time to decide his faith : 26th August.

SHOULD NOT BE INVITED BEFORE THAT TIME, ALSO TIME CAN EXTEND. ALSO WILL NOT BE INVITE UNLESS GET FEEDBACK ON TH FORUM, SO REMAIN EVERYONE TO GIVE FEEDBACK.

Last edited by Jenny_Wilson on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa
ancecel
Officers
Officers
ancecel

PostSubject: Re: Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input]   Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Hell no from my side !
called me retard latvian and much more !
quit magc in magc hard times
then where left that "if they quit magc in hard times than they don't diserve to be in magc! "

If i can say so than the biggest and unloyal ***** in world !
Back to top Go down
http://weedroom.webs.com
Dima_Suhetzki
Associate
Associate

PostSubject: Re: Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input]   Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Ben kersey?!:O he stole the fbalance of rebelz and bought 2 sultans as i remember..(prewipe)
Back to top Go down
ancecel
Officers
Officers
ancecel

PostSubject: Re: Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input]   Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:31 pm

I know every one have chance to recruit in magc but i think he don't diserve that !
Back to top Go down
http://weedroom.webs.com
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input]   Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:18 am

So anyone else have a problem with him?
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input]   Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:31 am

Dima_Suhetzki wrote:
Ben kersey?!:O he stole the fbalance of rebelz and bought 2 sultans as i remember..(prewipe)
HE join mag C after that, when Reblez was Disban
Back to top Go down
Dima_Suhetzki
Associate
Associate

PostSubject: Re: Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input]   Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:41 am

Jenny_Wilson wrote:
Dima_Suhetzki wrote:
HE join mag C after that, when Reblez was Disban
I dunno..maybe it was a mistake, i just got mad on him cuz the fbalance shit..anyway he gave us a guns yesterday for zones/point..
Back to top Go down
Jon_Rollins
Associate
Associate

PostSubject: Re: Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input]   Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:39 pm

been playing with this guy ever since i started playing szr. he is a cool guy helps out alot and shit. was also fun killing him as a triad. he helped us at points zone with free guns. he had no mats left so he gave me gns from his trunk or the gun he stored so i can take. over all yea let him back in. was a cool mag c member. so i say give him a chance, beisde the fact we are friends. he helped out at point and so on, so i say yes
Back to top Go down
Jon_Rollins
Associate
Associate

PostSubject: Re: Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input]   Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 3:23 pm

I say we invite him
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input]   Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:33 am

wait until 26th.
If he keep up the active.
Back to top Go down
Jon_Rollins
Associate
Associate

PostSubject: Re: Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input]   Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:11 pm

invite him if seen ingame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input]   Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Effin Hippo [ISSUES, Please give your input]
Page 1 of 1