Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jackson in da house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Jackson in da house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackson in da house   Jackson in da house Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:51 pm

I am amounts those people who looks to give people chances, BUT
NO.
reason. been our recruit and then join groove. plus you just join Red sun today.
Also additional reason, you act immature and too hyper, how? keep on typing in /g chat about sooo much complains. just because some one is not a gun dealer, get on stupid and raging about it using abusive words.
Have no manners for the LTs. was told to /quitgang, yet still remain in it. so it seem you cant follow orders also.

SO sorry, You are rejected .
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Jackson in da house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackson in da house   Jackson in da house Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:39 pm

Jackson_Reeces wrote:
OK THX YOU!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS YOU ON YOUR AVATar? wow you are very beatiful do you have facebook? and my love im not immature, this is only a fucking game, im 20 years, and you are not fun, good night and too take your life irl my love this game is only for fun, this dont is real life and cya later i got go to sleep i have class tomorow on the university, and if you want see me, tell me your facebook or msn i want talk with you about irl!!

well unfortunately I don't talk guys younger than me on my msn or facebook.
yeah I play for fun. but seem you don't play for fun, even one of our member saw ya, and was trying to help ya in game. but you play for fun, but was screaming the hell out in /g. that when i got so tired of you and told ya to left the gang chat. i was keeping my cool, letting ya type all that in /g, so if none of us were gun dealers at that time, what could we do. but no you had to scam the /g all the time. well to me it don't seem Fun for ya.
well anyway. good luck in university.
and end of the topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa

Jackson in da house
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magnolia Crew :: Archive-
Jump to: