Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kremdella_Krem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silas_Buck

Silas_Buck

Kremdella_Krem Empty
PostSubject: Kremdella_Krem   Kremdella_Krem Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:54 pm

He's 16 years old from Canada ,Ontario Pacific Timezone.

lvl 3 arms.

Promised that he have no alts period on SZR..he knows about our policy and further punishment if so.

Registered in forums under Kremdella_Krem.
Ventrilo not given yet. (but have ventrilo installed)
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Kremdella_Krem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kremdella_Krem   Kremdella_Krem Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:14 am

...SB...atleast drop some feedback lol...anyway i been chillin with him and he is a cool dude. Have told me about the alt situation and i told him to stay active like he is and it will be obvious that Krem is his main. I told him he may not be a recruit but stay cool, cause no problems and he may kick it with us with no problem and when de time comes he may be asked to be a recruit. He HAS been through every LT temp and permanent to try and get recruited so he is persistant. Hopefully he wont ruin his chance by being annoying lol. So is he an official recruit or just sittin in de swarm to be evaluated??
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Kremdella_Krem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kremdella_Krem   Kremdella_Krem Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:12 pm

Only Problem i have is that he was kill us with Groove.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa
Alisia
LT
LT
Alisia

Kremdella_Krem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kremdella_Krem   Kremdella_Krem Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:27 pm

yea he is consistent on what he wants, havent noticed anything wrong. only thing was first he said he is from Canada, then he said he is from Trinidad, then he said he originally from Trini,l but moved to Canada. that i believe. i had doubdts about him being an alt. but i checked w my ss's and found that, he is clean. overall very dedicated to join, does the job. we can try him.
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Kremdella_Krem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kremdella_Krem   Kremdella_Krem Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:33 pm

I talked to him and asked him what he felt about the crew and he says he loves the fam and hopes he can join us. I asked if he had any problems with any of the members or anyone in the city and he sas no. I really dig this dude (NO HOMO) and he has been patient and havent been annoying any LTs or Bossman since Buck interviewed him. Like all our recruits, he is hella active and can be seen in the Nolia as much as you see us all. Lisa says he helped in the war AGAINST us...i dont remember it for some reason although i do remember seeing him around but as a civ...normally i would hold a grudge but I like this recruit.
Back to top Go down
Alisia
LT
LT
Alisia

Kremdella_Krem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kremdella_Krem   Kremdella_Krem Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Lisa it was not him, it was Kamikaza helping against us.
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Kremdella_Krem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kremdella_Krem   Kremdella_Krem Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:02 pm

Alisia wrote:
Lisa it was not him, it was Kamikaza helping against us.
LoL yep, but it was kendal lol that i was mixing up him with.
Kendal wasnt his full name, he had more letters to it.
I had it on video was looking for it.
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Kremdella_Krem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kremdella_Krem   Kremdella_Krem Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:11 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kremdella_Krem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kremdella_Krem   Kremdella_Krem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kremdella_Krem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magnolia Crew :: Archive-
Jump to: