Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darren_Sherbob

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Darren_Sherbob Empty
PostSubject: Darren_Sherbob   Darren_Sherbob Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Recruited by Buck.

I made an interview with this guy today.
He's 18 years old from Europe GMT 0.

He's lvl 4 merc and lvl 2 ingame.

The reason he wants to be down with MagC is that he saw us rule the city and he wants to be part of it.He told me that he have good shooting skills which iam gonna make sure of later.

He's an alt of haralds_gufils ..members were complaining about him..so i denied him from my side aswell..i told him he can provide magC with mats and help us out...prove us he changed..but from my side hes denied for now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Darren_Sherbob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren_Sherbob   Darren_Sherbob Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:36 am

http://szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=15769&p=149690&hilit=haralds#p149690

that is what i remember it was haralds and the other i think jony carter
and its funny i said basically the same thing to him since we did forgiveness of the past. So far he has been active daily on this name and hadnt heard any complaints about him or any foolishness. He seems different from what i remember of him.
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Darren_Sherbob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren_Sherbob   Darren_Sherbob Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:57 pm

he been doing good with hangin with the crew and i been chillin with him and he seem to have improved from his behavior from before that i can remember. He seem mature and all. Im giving him gchat so he dont feel alone. Plus he asked me earlier
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Darren_Sherbob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren_Sherbob   Darren_Sherbob Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:10 pm

I have talk to him today.
He have to improve with mixing with the Crew.
I will check him back Thursday.
and i would like to know from de crew how he is doing.
Back to top Go down
Alisia
LT
LT
Alisia

Darren_Sherbob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren_Sherbob   Darren_Sherbob Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:43 pm

originally from Latvia, but spekaes russian, lives in Ireland. this guy RP a lot. even on de interview when i asked to tell me about himself and his background, he went all way to his IG family, parents, grandparents lol. job he is doin and why. i had true fun interviewing him.
over than that, he is too new for me yet.
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Darren_Sherbob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren_Sherbob   Darren_Sherbob Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:42 pm

I lost $250,000 on him. (i manage his LSFL fighting career) but its all good. he is shaping up to be one of my youngbulls. It's obvious that he has fun hanging with us and I have already separated him from Haralds. (He seem as if he is younger than 18 irl though but that is not important) Anyway he is hella active and I like this recruit. If anyone ELSE can take the time to post some more feedback on him, I suspect that this ap would be accepted soon
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Darren_Sherbob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren_Sherbob   Darren_Sherbob Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:11 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darren_Sherbob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren_Sherbob   Darren_Sherbob Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darren_Sherbob
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magnolia Crew :: Archive-
Jump to: