Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck

Go down 
+3
Tyrell_Rogers
Alisia
Lisa_Smith
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

[QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck Empty
PostSubject: [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck   [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:25 am

I have been talking to Melisa the whole day today, she wanted to Quit Mag C.
even When i explain to her I will try to see what i can do, she remind in the same story so i kick her.
her reason is everyone is ignoring her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa
Alisia
LT
LT
Alisia

PostSubject: Re: [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck   [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:41 am

I wonder what is the real story...
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck   [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:51 am

Well here is how it happen.

Melisa SMS saying she wants to Quit Mag C because.
When ever she call out for help no one help her.
A few member in the crew tease her, because she is small. she mention Sachin's name only.

Also she told me that Carter, Tyrell and Jon, Ask her Brother for her IRL information.
I have talk to all 3 of them about it and made all 3 tell her sorry, which they did and they would never ask again.

than i told her if she feel better, which she reply to me saying that she feels better , and also i told that i fix the thing when u call for help people respond to your help. but she said it doesn't change her mind, she still want to quit the crew.

so I had decided, to let her go, if that what she wanted, then she gets it.

[NOTE: i did alot of talking to her, cant remember all of it, but this are the most important ones)
but basically she didnt want to be with us no more.
because as i just mention in the first post because she was been ignore, this was her biggest thing she was repeating.
Back to top Go down
Alisia
LT
LT
Alisia

PostSubject: Re: [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck   [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:08 am

she was telling me that really often,, that her problem is when she login not everyone tells her hi, and when she asks for dropcar not everyone responds...
so i was trying my best to bring her from drop whenever i could, but with my lag you know how long it takes..i had a talk with crew a week ago about her, then she said its all cool, then she login i was always watching after it, if everyone say hi, but the thing is she logs of then she comes back 15 min later and asks for "hi". I really really doubt that this ignoring thing is behind of her leaving. I would ask Silas what really happened and i would ask Dameon, if there is some new gang being created where she is promised to be happier.
Back to top Go down
Tyrell_Rogers

PostSubject: Re: [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck   [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Not saying hi in f chat? are u suggesting that people hate her? could just be people are busy with the war or just the fact they dont know ( im just stating what may be the reason). to be honest that doesnt mean anything. there must be another reason to it. she must speak up so that her problem can be resolved but Sachin doesnt tease you becuase ur small.... anyway i said sorry for what i did and i am sure jon and lad did as well. Dont know what more u need or maybe there is something else to it.
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

PostSubject: Re: [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck   [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:28 pm

well i wonder if Sadoa has anything to do with it...As far as the ignoring part...thats petty and I especially look out for her as much as I can. She was my lil homie but guess I ignored her to the point where i noticed she spends alot of time with Sadoa....Anyway I'm thinkin she was not diggin the asking about her RL (yall could have asked her directly) but as far as everything else, I think they just excuses. I tried to have her rethink the situation and told her she will regret leaving and that she should try and stop Lisa before its a done deal but as I was talkin to her Lisa said she didn t want to change her mind and then not too long after she pulled out the hood, we see her with Sadoa, later on we all see her at the store with Sadoa. Before she quit, she said whats good griz and there was an event for a party so I thought I'd check it out (cause I figured she wanted me to hit the party up) and I see Sadoa grinding on her in the corner (sorry buck know this shit is hard to hear homie lol) then she came to the bar and had a drink with me (Sadoa followed) til some cop started being retarded. So guess she just wanted out for whatever reason and it's not her first time. What's done is done this is over.
Back to top Go down
Silas_Buck

Silas_Buck

PostSubject: Re: [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck   [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:18 pm

No comment...wow. The End.
Back to top Go down
Carmen <3

Carmen <3

PostSubject: Re: [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck   [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:00 pm

I hate to say it, but to me it seems like she's just wanting to be a drama queen - I mean really you wanna quit cause people don't say hi to you in fchat? There's def. another reason behind this. & more then just people "pickin" on her.
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck   [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:53 pm

Well what ever the reason is.
I can say according what she told me and what i have heard from the crew, two different stories. beside the one about her Irl thinggy, which both side said it happen
I have been here only 1 week now, so dont know what went wrong, before.
but it shock me when she sms yesterday saying she want to quit.
So right now she is out. end of story here.

now what i would like to see, is this sort of behavior don't happen in the future. Also IF anyone have a Problem with anyone, yall should come to any of the LT your comfortable with, tell them your Problem. we are here all the time, If yall have a problem, We will sort it out, dont wait until it's to late.

As for for this case here. I don't want to see no more talk about it ingame, lets worry about what we are doing ingame, with the war.

as for those who are teasing the girls, IF i heard it again, and there are Solid prove your doing it. serious punishment will be given.

So Basically yall drop this and I dont want to hear anything about this Matter.
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck   [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Sachin_Howard wrote:
my questions is , what do you mean I tease her..
that you keep Teasing and troubling her because she is small. thats all she told me.
Back to top Go down
JoelXDooM
Associate
Associate
JoelXDooM

PostSubject: Re: [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck   [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:35 am

Carmen <3 wrote:
I hate to say it, but to me it seems like she's just wanting to be a drama queen - I mean really you wanna quit cause people don't say hi to you in fchat? There's def. another reason behind this. & more then just people "pickin" on her.

I agree with Carmen, I mean everytime she would get on I would and try and say hey whats up and stuff, but I mean to really quit cause everyone doesnt say hi or talk to you when you logg on? I mean I get on and say whats up and I dont get responses till like an hour later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck   [QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[QUIT/KICK] Melisa Buck
Page 1 of 1