Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Welcome to Magnolia Crew Forum. If you have any problems with the forum, please contact Lisa Wilson, Willio or Hippo Congruency.
Magnolia Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia the only Crew that treats you like a family.

HomeMain P:ageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jenny_Vermin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alisia
LT
LT
Alisia

Jenny_Vermin Empty
PostSubject: Jenny_Vermin   Jenny_Vermin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:05 pm

19, Finland
lvl 9, no alts, seems cool and consistent since trying to catch me 3rd day to talk about joining.
Back to top Go down
Silas_Buck

Silas_Buck

Jenny_Vermin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny_Vermin   Jenny_Vermin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:19 pm

Iam glad you two finally met..haha yeah..
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Jenny_Vermin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny_Vermin   Jenny_Vermin Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Moved from the accepted to here since she is back on recruiting status

she do seem cool and always have mats for sale. Dont see her too much hangin with the crew though. But she is in the hood alot. Saw her in the back of a cop car earlier.
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Jenny_Vermin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny_Vermin   Jenny_Vermin Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:11 pm

any one have any thing about her???
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa
Alisia
LT
LT
Alisia

Jenny_Vermin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny_Vermin   Jenny_Vermin Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:32 pm

yea. has got some incredible patience. she is a recruit for 2nd time. the only problem why she is recruit is because it is important for her to have a female skin. Over than that she is very dedicated to join.
Btw... we must do something really, Sandra is in make skin already for 1 week. we cant catch admin and her being online in same time. Same w Jenny. should do both skins at once probably.
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Jenny_Vermin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny_Vermin   Jenny_Vermin Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Alisia wrote:
..has got some incredible patience... recruit for 2nd time. the only problem why she is recruit is because it is important for her to have a female skin. Over than that she is very dedicated to join...

Well i understand that she (no metagaming) wants a chick skin but there have been times an admin has been on and she was on. Seem to me like she more worried about a skin than gettin in the crew. I been chillin with her a few times running mats and she do seem cool. If she is to be accepted, she should go ahead and take whatever skin she can get and then work on gettin the female skin. This whole process of her gettin recruited is taking way too long...and cause she dont have a skin she want to use?? Dont that sound as if she would chose a skin over de fam?? Im gonna talk to her and see if we can speed things along because its been over a month and she has yet to be seen in orange by me. I like the fact she hasnt joined another crew or whatever but why are WE on hold for her?? There has been times i saw Lisa in a man skin, Alisia in a man skin, and Sandra has been in a male skin for days since i met her. Im not tryin to be an *** but this app is goin stale and heres a chance to test her loyalty.
Back to top Go down
mike_grizzly
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
mike_grizzly

Jenny_Vermin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny_Vermin   Jenny_Vermin Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:19 pm

word!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_Smith
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Jenny_Vermin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny_Vermin   Jenny_Vermin Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:46 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/mike_lisa/Mike-and-Lisa
Sponsored content

Jenny_Vermin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jenny_Vermin   Jenny_Vermin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jenny_Vermin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magnolia Crew :: Archive-
Jump to: